Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve Steve is offline

Default Updating a table cell's value when it is calculated using a formul

I know how to insert a formula in a Word 2007 table cell. However, when I
update another cell, I cannot get the cell where the formula resides to be
updated.

As a simple example, a vertical column might have 10 in cell 1, then 10 in
cell 2, and my Sum formula gives me a 20. This is fine. Now, when I chanage
one of the 10 cells to 20 I cannot get the 20 total cell to change to 30. In
Word 2003, you could do a right mouse in the formula cell, and it would
update the total. How is this update done in Word 2007?

Regards,

Steve