Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
pettyrebelette pettyrebelette is offline

Default Merged letters have unwanted blank pages between each letter.

Most of my merge letters seem to work okay, but I have a couple that when
merged there are blank pages between each merged letter. I cannot figure out
why this happens or how to fix it. Can anyone help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Do you have empty paragraphs at the foot of the mail merge main letter that
would be causing the Next Page Section Break that is inserted by the
mailmerge onto the following page? Press the ¶ button and take a look at
what appears, in both the main document and a document created by executing
the merge.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"pettyrebelette" wrote in message
Most of my merge letters seem to work okay, but I have a couple that when
merged there are blank pages between each merged letter. I cannot figure
out
why this happens or how to fix it. Can anyone help me?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Monika Monika is offline

Default I have the same problem

There are no extra empty paragraphs at the end. In fact, if I make my letter longer (2 pages in stead of 1) the blank pages disappear.

The oddest part is that I don't see the blank pages in the normal view (but I know they are there becauase my page count is doulbe what it should be). When I hit page preview, it shoes the blank page after each letter. sigh, this is very annoying.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com