Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
northy northy is offline

Default Open 2003 email attachments in Word 2007

Everything was fine until I upgraded to Word 2007. Now when I try to download
or open an attachment in an older version of Word it just gets stuck. Any
suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LilOlLady LilOlLady is offline

Have you tried saving the attachment first and then opening in Word?