Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Brainfire

Default Text Copied From Web Page?

I've got a Word document which unfortunately is 57 pages long, and
looks like it has been copied from one of my company web pages. All the
text is aligned on the left hand third of the pages, and I'm trying to
find some way to sort out the formatting so that the paragraphs use the
full width of the page.

I've tried highlighting the paragraphs and pressing the justify button,
but this does nothing at all. Does anyone know a way to sort this out?
I don't mind highlighting the paragraphs, but going to the end of each
indvidual line and pressing the delete key to make the text below move
up is a bit much!!

Thanks

Want to start page 1 numbering after five pages - how? RM Page Layout 6 April 5th 06 05:07 AM
What field for Page No THIS section in Text Box? Ed Microsoft Word Help 4 March 23rd 06 03:07 PM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 04:51 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM