OfficeBeginner.

Default Office 2000/XP/2003 compatibility issue

Hello,

I have this problem of compatibility between Office 2000 and XP/2003. Our
project uses the dlls from 2003. The code works fine with XP and 2003(opening
office files, print preview, mail merge generation ...) Now I have to adjust
the code to work also with Office 2000. How do I do that? The only thing that
comes to my head is to import into the project the dlls from Office 2000 and
somehow determine at runtime the version of installed Office and to use
diferent code for each action I have to do using Office.

Is there any other way?
If this is the only way, what dll's should I import(reference) from Office
2000 and where do I get them?
Thanks!