Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Fido

Default business cards

How do I print out DECADRY Business cards in Word? There seems to be no pull
down for the template? (4 hours so far, trying)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Took 10 seconds an Google to obtain the following information and enter it
here. See:

http://www.decadry.com/En/download.asp

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Fido" wrote in message
How do I print out DECADRY Business cards in Word? There seems to be no
pull
down for the template? (4 hours so far, trying)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Fido

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Took 10 seconds an Google to obtain the following information and enter it
here. See:

http://www.decadry.com/En/download.asp

Thanks for that - Trouble is you go to Decadry, download the files and all
they give you is a number of templates for pre-designed cards which you can
alter with your own names etc. HOWEVER all I want is some basic template to
put in my own business card and have it print out OK on the computer. Avery,
Xerox etc are all over Word, and the man at Staples told me DECAdry came up
on Word too. It does not. I need the definition for OCC-3727 on A4
landscape.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie

Avery C32011 (laser), C32016 (color laser), C32015 (matte
inkjet), and C32028 (glossy inkjet). My U.S. version of Word
doesn't include templates for these labels, but you might be able
to find a template on the Avery website.

Fido wrote:

Thanks for that - Trouble is you go to Decadry, download the files and all
they give you is a number of templates for pre-designed cards which you can
alter with your own names etc. HOWEVER all I want is some basic template to
put in my own business card and have it print out OK on the computer. Avery,
Xerox etc are all over Word, and the man at Staples told me DECAdry came up
on Word too. It does not. I need the definition for OCC-3727 on A4
landscape.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

If you delete all of the content from their pre-designed card, you will
probably be left with just the table which is all that a label is. Or you
can create your own custom label by modifying one of the existing ones.
Measure the dimensions of the label, the vertical and horizontal spacing,
number across and number down and substitute those dimensions in the Label
Details dialog.