A problem with ellipses

Old January 14th 14, 09:24 PM
kgreen20 kgreen20 is offline

Default A problem with ellipses

Well, even though I'm a new forum member, this is not my first post; I've already posted on another thread in the "Microsoft Word Help" forum. But since no one has responded to my posts there, I'm posting a new thread here.

Last week, I accidentally switched off the Autoformat for ellipses (as, in, ...). I need to know how to restore the autoformat to the ellipses. Can anyone please tell me how?

PLEASE somebody respond to my post! I really want to fix this problem.

Kathy G.
Old January 17th 14, 04:11 AM
kgreen20 kgreen20 is offline

Unhappy

Uh, is there nobody on this forum who can offer me a solution to this problem? If there is no way to fix it, at least tell me so.
Old October 31st 15, 07:26 AM
chrisabc01 chrisabc01 is offline

I think this is restore the autoformate to the ellipses.

1)Go to Window Preferences Java Editor Save Actions.
2)Select Perform the selected actions on save.
3)Select Format Source code. Make sure Format all lines is selected. Below I discuss when to use the other option.
4)Make sure Organize imports is selected.
5)Select Additional actions.
6)Click Ok, edit some code, save it and watch Eclipse format it automatically.

distance education