Howdy Folks

Old November 11th 15, 05:32 PM
Raymond Mitchell Raymond Mitchell is offline

Cool Howdy Folks

Hoping you clever lot can help, I have a word doc with formfeilds - how do I make any newly entered text the colour of red and leave the old text black? I saw a similar VBA code for excel and wondered if it could be transferred to word.

Option Explicit

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A1:A100")) Is Nothing Then
If Target.Font.ColorIndex = 3 Then
Target.Font.ColorIndex = 5
Else
Target.Font.ColorIndex = 3