Question about .Replacement

Old November 28th 18, 02:23 PM
Amanda Allen Amanda Allen is offline

Default Question about .Replacement

I have a macro that uses find and replacement that deletes one character.

Now I need to do a replacement of Selected characters with new characters.

First I select the character which could be 2 to 4 characters with the last character that tells be how to replace the previous characters with new characters and a customized font.
I then need to replace the characters with the new characters minus the last character.

The question I have is: Can I just do a replacement some how or do I need to do a find and then replace?