How do I insert a page or page break after Page 1?

Old April 15th 14, 12:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default How do I insert a page or page break after Page 1?

On Thursday, November 7, 2013 6:32:21 PM UTC, Stefan Blom wrote:
If you press Ctrl+End to go to the very end of the document before you add a

page break (Ctrl+Enter), you should get a new page after the content on the

current page.

--

Stefan Blom

Microsoft Word MVP

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

I often create documents by using a screen capture application to capture

a portion of the screen and then paste the capture into a Word document. I

paste them with the "In Front Of Text" option so that I can move them

around and position them freely.

It's fairly common for me to fill one page with the "pictures" and then

need to add more to page 2, page 3, etc. However, since there is often no

text in the document, the cursor is still at the first character position

of page 1. What I can't figure out how to do is add a page -after- page

one. If I use Insert Page Break or Insert Blank Page, the new page appears

above the first and all of my Page 1 pictures are now on Page 2.

I'm sure I'm missing something simple, so I came here to ask the experts

for advice. In essence, I need to know how to add pages to the end of a

document even if the document contains no text.

Thanks!

Thanks this helped alot!
Old December 7th 18, 08:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 1:32:21 PM UTC-5, Stefan Blom wrote:
[...]

Thank you! I had the same question.