Mail Merge Hell

Old November 23rd 18, 07:55 PM
Lindaonthecomputer Lindaonthecomputer is offline

Default Mail Merge Hell

Hello, I'll try to describe as clearly as possible.

Using Microsoft Office 365 (word) to create 50 or so pages of labels for a mail out.

I have used this database recently in a letters merge and it worked perfectly.

Today, I am attempting labels and I had managed to make it work, unfortunately, power outage and I hadn't saved it.

I have my database on my desktop with all proper columns.
I follow all the steps in mail merge, and all the records are intact when I peruse through them with "find recipient"... I hit finish and merge and the labels load as follows.

I'm using Avery 5162.

First top left label, blank, this is where i put my cursor and insert my address block. Then every label after that in both columns top to bottom have next record.

When i finally merge, I get one label in each page top left corner and the rest of the labels are blank??? I am so baffled, I've tried everything.

Can someone please help me? I am at work tearing out my hair!

Thanks!