Print job only prints on half of A4 instead of full page?

Old July 24th 06, 08:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul G

Default Print job only prints on half of A4 instead of full page?

Hi, everytime I try and print a word document it only prints on half of an A4
page instead of the full page. Even though print preview shows the document
to cover the full page? Can someone help:-)

Old July 30th 06, 12:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul G

Hi Suzanne,

I am using Word 2000 and this has been occuring since I purchased a new PC.
Whenever I print a word document I go to Print Preview and the document
looks fine. However when I print it only prints the whole document on half of
the page.

Old July 30th 06, 03:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Check your printer Properties to see if you have some scaling option set
there.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you printing from Word 2007 beta or an earlier version? Is Track

Changes
enabled?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

Old July 30th 06, 06:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul G

In printer properties under Device settings it is set as Manual feed A4 210 x
297 mm.

when I go to print it states in scale to paper size 'No Scaling' I have
changed this mto A4 210 x 297 mm as well and I get the same type of print
job.

Old August 16th 06, 09:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paul G

Hi Suzanne,

Sorry for not getiting back to you sooner but I have been on holiday. i have
checked properties and it is on a single page.

On the print page it currently states;

Page Range: All
no of copies: 1
Print what: Document
Scale to paper size: no scaling
Pages per sheet: 1
Print: All pages in range
Collate : No tick
Print to file: no tick

In properties under the paper file:

Paper size: A4 210.00 x 297.00 mm
Orientation: Portrait
Colour / Mono: Auto
Copies: 1
Banner Printiin & Enlarge / Reduce: No tick

Old August 25th 06, 08:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There is no radio button for this selection. It is one of the items in the
dropdown list next to "Multiple pages." This selection should be set to
"Normal." This selection is found on the Margins tab of the File | Page
Setup dialog. The dialogs you are citing are the File | Print dialog and the
printer Properties dialog.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you printing from Word 2007 beta or an earlier version?

Is
Track
Changes
enabled?

Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to

the
newsgroup so
all may benefit.