Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
robo1991 robo1991 is offline

Default First Cross Reference Not Updating

Hello,

Why does not my cross-reference to #1 of my numbering not update when it
changes. All of the other numbers update when the numbers change.

I read something once about a bug in word and bookmarks.

Could someone please help me understand this and how to correct it.

Thanks