Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Coover Coover is offline

Default REFERENCE customizing

Im using MLA style, here is the bibliographic reference I want (as described
in MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers 6th ed.):

Hertsgaard, Mark. €śAdapt or die: Bangladesh and New Orleans face a stark
choice.€ť The Nation 7 May 2007: 22€“23. General OneFile. Gale. Washburn U,
Mabee Lib. 8 June 2008 mabee&docId=A166025815.

When I use the €śDocument From Web site€ť option on MS Word, References (Style
set to MLA), Manage Sources, Edit I get only:

Hertsgaard, Mark. €śAdapt or die: Bangladesh and New Orleans faces stark
choice.€ť 7 May 2007. The Nation. 8 June 2008 mabee&docId=A166025815.

I have tried all the other €śTypes of Source€ť options listed in the €śEdit
Source€ť dialog box to no avail. Is there a way to customize the Edit Source
dialog box in MS Word (docx version) so that I can enter all the information
in the dialog box and it will automatically format the bibliographic entry
BASED ON THE HOW I WANT IT TO APPEAR?

--
Washburn University
Topeka, Kansas