Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
eb eb is offline

Default Change Automatically Suggested Date

When I begin to type the date, word used to fill in the rest for me. Now,
instead of filling in 09.02.07, it will fill in for 2007-09-02. Is there a
way to change this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Have you tried changing the language of Office and Windows?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP