Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jimthevetrix jimthevetrix is offline

Default Working without a word work file.

"You are working without a word work file and memory is nearly full. Save
your work" I have been receiving this error after doing some editing of a
file or creating a medium to large document. It only happens in word. I
have seen several posts concerning this but none have answered the question
as to how to solve it. I have checked my file locations, Have reinstalled
word, performed some of the suggested corrections but none have solved the
problem. Are their any suggestions? It seems that it should be a relative
simple solution but it sure baffles me. Microsoft doesn't seem to have any
answers on their site that I can find and that may be my problem but I
certainly can't afford their prices. Any help graciously accepted.