Roy Baker

Default Word 2000 problem

We have a problem printing to a Epson C45 printer in Win98
from Word 2000.

Having spent many minutes on the phone to Epson support
here in Australia, it came down to the following:

When we are in the document and click on file, print, page
setup. When we check the paper size, the only size
available is custom and this cannot be added to or changed.

Apparently according to the Epson staff member this is the
reason we cannot print to the C45.

Any ideas as we have deleted and reloaded the correct
driver under Epson's instruction and all appears to be OK

The printer is installed correctly and is the default
printer

Regards

Roy Baker
Australia

TF

Roy

Try installing a different printer driver - it doesn't matter if you don't
have the printer, this is just to test to see if it is the printer driver or
a problem with your installation somewhere.

When you have installed a different printer driver and made it the Windows
default printer, do you now see paper sizes? from Word?

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

: