Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles G Charles G is offline

Default 2007 add-ons

I have misplaced one of the install disks to reinstall Office 2000 and was
told they are not available anymore. So I am interested in 2007 but have
heard that the interface has changed; but that there are add-ons to mimic to
look more like the menus in 2000. I'd like to see if I can find a screen
capture of what Office 2007 would look like with the particular add-on added
please.
--

=================
Charles
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

http://ribboncustomizer.com/ looks like
http://www.gmayor.com/Extras/RibbonCustomizer.jpg

It offers only a superficial resemblance to Word 2000. If you want Word
2000, then borrow a disc off someone who has it and use your existing key to
install it.

Charles G wrote:
I have misplaced one of the install disks to reinstall Office 2000
and was told they are not available anymore. So I am interested in
2007 but have heard that the interface has changed; but that there
are add-ons to mimic to look more like the menus in 2000. I'd like
to see if I can find a screen capture of what Office 2007 would look
like with the particular add-on added please.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Guruveer Guruveer is offline

You can have a look on the website. Follow the link.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...427531033.aspx

"Charles G" wrote:

I have misplaced one of the install disks to reinstall Office 2000 and was
told they are not available anymore. So I am interested in 2007 but have
heard that the interface has changed; but that there are add-ons to mimic to
look more like the menus in 2000. I'd like to see if I can find a screen
capture of what Office 2007 would look like with the particular add-on added
please.
--

=================
Charles

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tr/down...sic_menu_b.png

"Charles G" wrote:

I have misplaced one of the install disks to reinstall Office 2000 and was
told they are not available anymore. So I am interested in 2007 but have
heard that the interface has changed; but that there are add-ons to mimic to
look more like the menus in 2000. I'd like to see if I can find a screen
capture of what Office 2007 would look like with the particular add-on added
please.
--

=================
Charles

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Guruveer Guruveer is offline

Sorry for pasting wrong link before.

You can have look click on the link.

"Charles G" wrote:

I have misplaced one of the install disks to reinstall Office 2000 and was
told they are not available anymore. So I am interested in 2007 but have
heard that the interface has changed; but that there are add-ons to mimic to
look more like the menus in 2000. I'd like to see if I can find a screen
capture of what Office 2007 would look like with the particular add-on added
please.
--

=================
Charles

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles G Charles G is offline

Your reply didn't seem to be anything about my my post; Please clarify.
--

=================
Charles

"Charles G" wrote:

I have misplaced one of the install disks to reinstall Office 2000 and was
told they are not available anymore. So I am interested in 2007 but have
heard that the interface has changed; but that there are add-ons to mimic to
look more like the menus in 2000. I'd like to see if I can find a screen
capture of what Office 2007 would look like with the particular add-on added
please.
--

Charles

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles G Charles G is offline

How would I achieve what the image shows? Please give clear directions.
thank you.
--

Charles