Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lee Cooper Lee Cooper is offline

Default You are working without a Word work file and your memory is nearly

Hi problem with Word 2003, recently installed Office SP3 but not sure if
thats related.

A growing number of our users have started getting messages while using Word
(whether that be Word files or emails via Outlook 2003) "You are working
without a Word work file and your memory is nearly full. Save your work."

If the user is running Outlook at the time a further message pops up saying
€śMicrosoft Word is set to be your email editor. Word is unavailable, not
installed, or is not the same version as outlook. The outlook email editor
will be used instead. Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows
or programs and try again.€ť

In most cases this issue can be resolved by closing both Outlook and Word
and restarting them although the issue does return a while later, but a few
times users have seen Word die completely leaving them unable even to save
their open files. The only way around this that we've found so far is to
completely rebuild the users profile, which while easy enough is a pain, and
I'm not entirely confident that this issue will not return later.

Any one got any ideas?

Cheers,
Lee Cooper.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pranav Vaidya[_2_] Pranav Vaidya[_2_] is offline

Hi Lee,

Check out the solutions at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302629
http://www.siliconkid.com.au/index2...._pdf=1&id=1125

Hope thi shelps!!
--
Pranav Vaidya
VBA Developer

"Lee Cooper" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lee Cooper[_2_] Lee Cooper[_2_] is offline

Default You are working without a Word work file and your memory is ne

Hi, thanks for the quick responce. Tried it for one user and he lasted just
under an hour before calling back to tell me that it had happened again. I
have a horrible feeling this is going to be related to the SP3 update.

"Lee Cooper" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pranav Vaidya[_2_] Pranav Vaidya[_2_] is offline

Hi,

Then it really looks like something is wrong with the SP3. In my suggestion,
just try to uninstall SP3 on just 1 machine, monitor the result for a day or
so and check out.

All the best!!
--

"Lee Cooper" wrote:

[...]

Margaret9121 Margaret9121 is offline
Junior Member

Top-tier moc toe work boots are crafted from premium materials such as full-grain leather. Full-grain leather is known for its exceptional durability, water resistance, and ability to mold to the wearer's feet over time, ensuring optimal comfort. best keen work boots