Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SteveM SteveM is offline

Default I WANT A LABEL TEMPLATE WITH A PAGE OF DIFFERENT ADDRESSES

I wish to set up apage of labels for Christmas addresses. The word help only
seems to provide for a page full of the same addresses. can anyone help?
Could they also advise how to set up the template?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You need to mail merge the addresses in. Do you have a database already?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"stevem" wrote in message
news
I wish to set up apage of labels for Christmas addresses. The word help
only
seems to provide for a page full of the same addresses. can anyone help?
Could they also advise how to set up the template?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In the Labels dialog, click the New Document button, and you will get a
sheet of labels. They're set up as a table, so be sure you have table
gridlines displayed (Table | Show Gridlines) so you can see the label
boundaries. If you will have enough addresses for more than one sheet of
labels, I strongly advise that you create a mail merge. This will involve
creating a mail merge data source that contains the actual addresses and a
mail merge main document that defines the format (including cute Christmas
graphics if desired). See
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm as appropriate.

news