Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dramaqueen57682 dramaqueen57682 is offline

Default Advice needed (spelling check)

I have a document in Word that will no longer tell me when I have a mispelled
word when I type. If I click on the spelling check icon it checks it, but it
does not show the underlined words as in other documents. This document is
the only one it does this in. Any ideas on how to get it working?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
isaia isaia is offline

Hi Dramaqueen,

Go to Tools -- Options... -- Spelling & Grammar, and verify that the "Hide
Spelling Errors in this document" is not checked.

"dramaqueen57682" wrote:

I have a document in Word that will no longer tell me when I have a mispelled
word when I type. If I click on the spelling check icon it checks it, but it
does not show the underlined words as in other documents. This document is
the only one it does this in. Any ideas on how to get it working?

Spell check -- text marked skip spelling and grammar check David A. Microsoft Word Help 8 August 9th 08 11:47 PM
Advice Needed! cottage6 Tables 1 February 11th 08 05:31 PM
Upgrade advice needed Bao Pu Microsoft Word Help 3 December 26th 07 07:25 PM
Spelling and Grammar Status - Advice needed xppuser Microsoft Word Help 7 July 25th 06 06:31 PM
Check Word suggestions on 'Advise' and 'advice' in sentences Syam Microsoft Word Help 6 September 8th 05 01:09 PM