Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
davebroxton davebroxton is offline

Default Thumbnails as default in navigation window

I have just reinstalled Word 2007. Now when I open documents the Navagation
Window opens with Thumbnail view instead of Document Map view. I can not seem
to find anywhere to change this preference permanently.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Guruveer Guruveer is offline

Hi davebroxton ,

Click on View menu.

On "show and hide ribbon" uncheck "thumbnail option".

--
GuRuVeEr

http://guruveer.blog.com

"davebroxton" wrote:

I have just reinstalled Word 2007. Now when I open documents the Navagation
Window opens with Thumbnail view instead of Document Map view. I can not seem
to find anywhere to change this preference permanently.

default footnote window Alan[_2_] New Users 4 October 17th 07 09:26 AM
Default Window View Peggy Page Layout 2 May 3rd 07 04:05 PM
How to set 'Window(default) be default encoding? COY Microsoft Word Help 0 February 4th 06 06:01 PM
Document default window Secret Parties Microsoft Word Help 1 November 22nd 05 05:02 PM
Default Open Window Microsoft Word Help 2 June 10th 05 03:19 PM