Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Satish Jadhav[_2_] Satish Jadhav[_2_] is offline

Default How do I apply Authentication in WordML

Hi..

Have some query regarding WordML.
We can save a Word file as abc.xml and can view the WML code of the file.

I want to provide the password and readonly attributes to the word file, but
when I save the file as xml it doest work.

Can you plz tell me how to provide Authentication in Word files (Saved as
..xml), so that when we open the (.xml) file the Authentication should work,
which we provide during saving the file.

Thanks in advance.

ByE

Embed Font in WordML? brianpmccullough Microsoft Word Help 0 July 31st 06 03:56 PM
Using XSL Transform with WordML and Bullets stevec Microsoft Word Help 1 February 9th 06 11:40 PM
WordML mbaird Microsoft Word Help 0 October 3rd 05 08:58 PM
WordML : protect my tags Frenchy Microsoft Word Help 1 April 20th 05 04:01 PM
convert for authentication mafa Microsoft Word Help 1 April 9th 05 01:06 AM