Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vijay vijay is offline

Default Error : microsoft office word has not been installed for current u

I have bought office enterprise 2007 under house use program. It loaded
successfully. But when i try to use WORD, I keep getting error as 'Microsoft
office word has not been installed for current user.Please run the setup to
install the application.' . Would somebody help me how resolve it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Were you logged on to the computer with an account that has Administrative
rights when you installed it?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]