Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
billyboy billyboy is offline

Default how do I make the line of srtke through text red?

I would like to have the line of strike through text red but the text itself
stay black.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 07:06:02 -0700, BillyBoy
wrote:

I would like to have the line of strike through text red but the text itself
stay black.

Word doesn't have that capability. You can specify a different color for an
underline, but not for a strikethrough. If this is necessary, consider using a
drawing line instead of strikethrough.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman