Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Question in Virginia Question in Virginia is offline

Default download cd to file

Need to download resume on cd to file so I can get it out.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

That's not a function of Word or any of the productivity apps. Unless you
have other disk burning software see Windows Help on the topic: "Burn a CD".

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 5/9/09 1:38 PM, in article
, "Question in Virginia"
Question in
wrote:

Need to download resume on cd to file so I can get it out.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

And your question is what?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

wrote in message ...
Need to download resume on cd to file so I can get it out.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Yeah, I was just guessing myself - perhaps the file is already on a CD & the
OP wants to copy it to the HD in order to revise it? It's still a basic
Windows issue either way :-)

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 5/9/09 3:11 PM, in article , "JoAnn
Paules" wrote:

And your question is what?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

Follow the instructions that came with your CD burning software program.