SamanthaBlair SamanthaBlair is offline
Banned

Location: France
Send a message via ICQ to SamanthaBlair Send a message via Yahoo to SamanthaBlair
Default What are you guys up to?

Hello,

So eh, I am new to this forum thing, I guess it's a miracle I even got as far as posting this, LoL. My name is Samantha, but I've got lots of lame nick names that people have just given me over time, although I'm English I've been living in France ( deux-sèvres ) for the past 5 years so I am bilingual ;P. I do not consider myself normal (whatever normal means), my friends all agree that I'm crazy... in a good way haha and I am always up for a good laugh with my best friends. There is quite a lot to say about myself, so I guess I'm just going to keep quiet for now, and hopefully I will catch up with you all soonish on here.