The Partons

Default We get a black screen when trying to enter Microsoft programmes.

We believe that we have a virus that is stopping us from opening our
Microsoft programmes. When we try to go into a Microsoft programmes the
screen goes black and when we hit a key we go back to the desktop.

We have run McAfee and AVG virus tests that have not come up with anything.

We have tried to reinstall Microsoft Office 2000 Professional but part way
through the black screen appears again.

All other programmes on our computer are running okay.

Any help would be much appreciated.