Tamah

Default Why is my product key invalid after reinstalling Word 2003?

My computer crashed. I have reinstalled Word 2003 successfully, but when I
try to use Word it asks for my product key. When I type in my product key
I'm given a message that it is invalid.
Graham Mayor

See How to obtain a new product key - see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823570