Zarquen

Default Student in need of urgent help

Recently I bought the student/teacher edition of Office 2003 for a colllege
online course I'm taking, and I did a complete install of the program. Now
when the book told me to open up something called 'student files', they were
nowhere to be found! I've tried just about everything down to a complete file
search of the whole hard drive. Can anyone tell me where these files are
located or why they're not on my system even after a complete install?
Because the entire course depends on me having those files! HELP!
CyberTaz

You need to contact the provider of the On-Line class. The manual is
referring to practice files which are most likely stored in a folder called
"student files" & probably need to be downloaded from a web site. Those files
are not something included with MS Word.

Regards |:)