Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vicki in SantaBarbara

Default When I print a document with track changes,the balloons are black

When printing a document with track changes balloons, they are legible on the
screen but when printing the balloons are blacked out.. any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vicki in SantaBarbara

Sorry, forgot some information... I am using 2003 version. This is actually
happening on a co-workers computer. When I print the document from my
computer the balloon text is completely fine but when she prints it the
balloon is black and you cannot see the text. All of our printers are on the
same network and the setting on them are the same, so I assume it is a
setting on her computer. We have checked all the usual places and her
settings and mine are the same. Could really use any suggestions here.

"vicki in SantaBarbara" wrote:

When printing a document with track changes balloons, they are legible on the
screen but when printing the balloons are blacked out.. any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton

Is your co-working using a different printer driver? Even though you
may be using the same printer, the printer driver, typically installed
on the workstation, is what sends the information to the printer. You
might try updating the printer driver and see if that resolves the
issue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"vicki in SantaBarbara"
wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vicki in SantaBarbara

Default When I print a document with track changes,the balloons are bl

I will check on that, but she has no other problems with printing anything
else.