Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tron123 Tron123 is offline

Default printing paragraph symbol

hwo do i gte it to show up when i print my document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Hi,

The pilcrow (paragraph symbol) Word displays at the end of each paragraph can't be printed. You could insert a printable one,
however, via Alt-0182

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Tron123" wrote in message ...
| hwo do i gte it to show up when i print my document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

ALT+0182 on the numeric keypad will enter ¶ in your document, but if you
want to display all the formatting marks you will need a scrolling screen
capture utility such as the excellent SnagIt and then capture each page
separately (note that if you use its printer 'driver' to capture you don't
get formatting marks in the output).

Tron123 wrote:
hwo do i gte it to show up when i print my document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol Carol is offline

ALT + 20 will give you a pilcrow also.
--