Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robby Robby is offline

Default Why does my equations created in Word 2007 doesn't print?

Hi guys. I just don't know what to do. Equations created in Word 2007 doesn't
print at all. Sometimes just an a line from a square root or a fraction only
prints. I both have an HP Deskjet 3402 and an HP PSC 1402. Any idea? Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Did you already check that you are using the newest printer drivers
available?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net