Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Konflict Konflict is offline

Default Office Word 2007 - Not Responding

I do a lot of copying and pasting back and forth between documents and have
found Office Word 2007 to be some what frustrating at times.

Generally it goes something like this... I have one document with a mailing
list and another with a Avery Mailing Labels template. So I go to the mailing
list and copy an address, then switch to the Avery Mailing Label template to
paste... it always seems to slug down and take a bunch of time switching
between doc's and on the very top bar it says Microsoft Office Wood is Not
Responding, then it comes back and I can paste what I want.

I am running Microsoft Office Professional 2007 on Windows Vista Ultimate 32
bit with 2 gig ram. Everything is fully updated.

In WinXP and Office 2003 it did not do this. I dual boot between the two
OS's and find Office 2003 in WinXP to be much smoother.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Konflict Konflict is offline

That was an example, but not the point.

It was copying from one document and pasting in another was making Word go
"Not Responding"