Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
swimmer30 swimmer30 is offline

Default Printing Word document I get a blank page!

What I have to do to get printed document? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DK Norton[_2_] DK Norton[_2_] is offline

Go to print preview in the File menu and make sure you have the text selected
that you want to print....if nothing shows up try and highlight the text and
then when your rpint box pops up you can select "print selection" and it
should get it done for you.