Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
raymond raymond is offline

Default Reinstalling Word 2003. Need custom dictionary transfer.

My Word program allows for random 'gaps' in words (in "justified page"
format) that do not appear on the screen, but do appear when printed. I have
reinstalled the printer, and now have been directed to reinstall Word (Office
2003). I do not want to lose my Custom Dictionary, and need to save it
and/or transfer it after the reinstallation. Ideas?
--
Technology is NOT your friend!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Re-installing Word will not fix this problem, nor lose your Custom
dictionary. The problem is almost certainly attributable to the printer
driver. You may get better results if you set tools options
compatibility 'Do full justification like Word Perfect 6 for Windows'.