Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Barney Bahnerth Barney Bahnerth is offline

Default Does anyone have an academic template (Turabian 6th Edition)

Does anyone have the template required for academic papers at the Luther
Seminary i.e. Turabian 6th Edition. As it is my essay does not comply and I
wish to bring it into line with the requirements of the Seminary.

Many thanks in advance.

Christian P.J. (Barney) Bahnerth
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Brian Brian is offline

Chesk the following:

http://www.redlers.com/downloadtemplate.html

4th down on the list.

Hope this helps,
--
Brian McCaffery

"Barney Bahnerth" wrote:

Does anyone have the template required for academic papers at the Luther
Seminary i.e. Turabian 6th Edition. As it is my essay does not comply and I
wish to bring it into line with the requirements of the Seminary.

Many thanks in advance.

Christian P.J. (Barney) Bahnerth

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Barney Bahnerth Barney Bahnerth is offline

Brian,
Unfortunately Mellel is for Apple only and I am using MS Office 2003, thanks
anyway.

Barney

"Barney Bahnerth" wrote:

Does anyone have the template required for academic papers at the Luther
Seminary i.e. Turabian 6th Edition. As it is my essay does not comply and I
wish to bring it into line with the requirements of the Seminary.

Many thanks in advance.

Christian P.J. (Barney) Bahnerth

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Brian Brian is offline

Try a google search.

Hope this helps,
--
Brian McCaffery

"Barney Bahnerth" wrote:

Does anyone have the template required for academic papers at the Luther
Seminary i.e. Turabian 6th Edition. As it is my essay does not comply and I
wish to bring it into line with the requirements of the Seminary.

Many thanks in advance.

Christian P.J. (Barney) Bahnerth

Graduate research paper template for Turabian Sixth Edition. Herb Microsoft Word Help 2 October 6th 10 06:37 AM
turabian Rob New Users 0 July 20th 07 04:26 AM
APA (5th Edition) Style Sheet or Template blueeyedangel1967 Page Layout 0 October 27th 06 07:47 PM
Need a template for arranging academic scheduling of rooms Rbailey Microsoft Word Help 2 March 10th 06 09:43 PM
Can I get a standard template for preparing an academic project r. Raji Page Layout 1 December 21st 04 01:52 PM