Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Em Em is offline

Default why is my product key invalid?

I have entered my 25 character product key correctly for a hundred times but
it says its invalid.
Can somebody please tell me what to do because its very frustrating.
Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Where did you get this number from? Is it on the CD case?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Em" wrote in message
I have entered my 25 character product key correctly for a hundred times
but
it says its invalid.
Can somebody please tell me what to do because its very frustrating.
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See the Knowledge Base article ""Invalid product key" error message when you
start an Office 2003 program after you install Office Professional Edition
2003" at:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=836178

--
Hope this helps.