Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lynelle Lynelle is offline

Default Do you have a template for the 2008-2009 academic calendar ?

I work with the PTA and we are working on the academic calendar for next year
and we always use your templates. Please help!

I looked all over for this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...emic&av=TPL000

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Lynelle" wrote in message
I work with the PTA and we are working on the academic calendar for next year
and we always use your templates. Please help!

I looked all over for this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

That will eventually be the place to look, but so far they've released
only the 2007-2008 academic year calendars. Lynelle will have to wait
a while or modify one of the existing templates to shift the dates
around.

"Lynelle" wrote in message
I work with the PTA and we are working on the academic calendar for next year
and we always use your templates. Please help!

I looked all over for this.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lynelle Lynelle is offline

Does Microsoft have an estimated date when they will be releasing the
2008-2009 academic year calendar? I can then figure out if I should use the
existing template and shift the dates or if I should wait. Thanks..Lynelle

"Lynelle" wrote in message
I work with the PTA and we are working on the academic calendar for next year
and we always use your templates. Please help!

I looked all over for this.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Sorry, I have no idea what their schedule is. (I'm not a Microsoft
employee.)

"Lynelle" wrote in message
I work with the PTA and we are working on the academic calendar for next year
and we always use your templates. Please help!

I looked all over for this.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lynelle Lynelle is offline

Do you have any idea how I can get this information (not to be a pain...) I
thought Microsoft would answer my question. Thanks Jay. I appreciate your
response anyway !!

"Lynelle" wrote in message
I work with the PTA and we are working on the academic calendar for next year
and we always use your templates. Please help!

I looked all over for this.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

The only place I can suggest is the "Comment" page from the Office Online
Templates page,
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...2981033&Type=2.
If the submission gets to the right person at Microsoft, they might answer.

"Lynelle" wrote in message
I work with the PTA and we are working on the academic calendar
for next year and we always use your templates. Please help!

I looked all over for this.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman