Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frustrated in Texas

Default How do I insert PDF into Word 2000 Document

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Open the document, type:

PDF

and you're done!

That is what you're asking, right?

Or, do you mean something different?

No released version of Word has native PDF capabilities. You can select text
in a PDF file, copy it to the clipboard, and paste it into Word... assuming
that's what you mean. But, when you post just a subject line, those
non-telepaths among us have a hard time knowing exactly what you're trying
to do.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frustrated in Texas

Herb,

Thankyou for explaining that to me you do have telepathic paowers don't
under estimate them.

Thanks