Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
TC

Default best way to regularize existing documents?

Hi folks

I have about 20 Word97 docs of 1-12 pages each. They all have the same
look & feel, but this has been achieved by manual formatting. I want to
get all 20 documents to share a common set of formatting directives of
some kind.

I'm familiar with the use of style sheets in a single document, but I'm
not clear how to get a group of existing documents to share a common
set of styles.

Is styles the way to go for this? Should I pick one document, create &
apply some suitable styles, then apply those styles manually to all the
other documents?

I just need a quick hint on the best way to go.

TIA,
TC