Happy Keller

Default How do I stop Word from putting bullets in an entire document?

Every time I try to add a bulleted list to my Word document, Word changes
EVERY LINE in the document and places a bullet there (including all text
boxes, headers & footers).

I have done everything that Help asks me to do to turn "off" the
Auto-Formatting As You Type "feature", but this problem keeps happening.

As my document gets longer, this issue becomes less tollerable (Word takes
longer to process and update this non-requested total format change that I
immediately undo anyway).

Any real help here would be appreciated.

Thank You.
Daiya Mitchell

See he

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm