Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Oreally Oreally is offline

Default Windows Live Toolbar

Since the 'upgrade' of Word this week there is a toolbar on Word 2003 and
Excel. It says 'go to office live.' I try to delete it through customizing
the toolbars and unchecking it. But whenever I open the program...there it
is again! How do I get rid of it?

Thanks,

Oreally

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gina Fevrier Gina Fevrier is offline

It looks like you have to uninstall the Microsoft office Live Add-In from
Add/Remove programs. I followed this and it worked:
http://ask.officelive.com/workspace/...6077.aspx#6077