Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Niels Niels is offline

Default Current date format with Autocomplete (Word 2003)

When I start typing todays date Autocomplete will show a notification box.
For example: when you type "26 jun" Autocomplete will show "26 jun. 2009".
Is there a way to change the date format for the Autocomplete function?
For example: 26 june 2009 instead of the jun. ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Klaus Linke Klaus Linke is offline

Niels schrieb:
When I start typing todays date Autocomplete will show a notification box.
For example: when you type "26 jun" Autocomplete will show "26 jun. 2009".
Is there a way to change the date format for the Autocomplete function?
For example: 26 june 2009 instead of the jun. ?

Word uses whatever is defined in your Windows settings:
Windows Start Control Panel Regional and language options:
"Short date" and "Long date".

Regards,
Klaus