Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Freida Freida is offline

Default printing labels

Ever since I upgraded my pc from word 2003 to 2007 my labels will not print.
I get an error message on the printer saying no matching paper size, I know
it is not printer b/c when everything else prints fine, and also when I had
word 2003 my labels printed fine. Is there some special setting I need to
turn off or on in word 2007 in order to get my labels to print?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It sounds like Word is sending the printer an instruction to select a size
of paper that's not available in your printer. Which label are you using?
Click the Options button and make sure that the options are set correctly
(e.g., make sure that Continuous feed is not selected, etc.).

Are you printing directly from the Envelopes and Labels dialog box? If so,
what happens if you click New Document and try printing from there, instead?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Freida" wrote in message
Ever since I upgraded my pc from word 2003 to 2007 my labels will not
print.
I get an error message on the printer saying no matching paper size, I
know
it is not printer b/c when everything else prints fine, and also when I
had
word 2003 my labels printed fine. Is there some special setting I need to
turn off or on in word 2007 in order to get my labels to print?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Freida Freida is offline

I have tried several different kinds and size of labels, mostly avery 5160.
the labels that I am printing are not coming from the envelopes and labels
sections. They are save labels in . doc form that I have created a long time
ago. all I do is open up the documents. I even tried to assign it to a
specific tray in the printer settings (bypass tray) where I put the blank
labels. I checked my options and everything appears to be fine, but it
still won't print.

"Freida" wrote in message
Ever since I upgraded my pc from word 2003 to 2007 my labels will not
print.
I get an error message on the printer saying no matching paper size, I
know
it is not printer b/c when everything else prints fine, and also when I
had
word 2003 my labels printed fine. Is there some special setting I need to
turn off or on in word 2007 in order to get my labels to print?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Avery 5160 labels are ordinary Letter paper size, so they shouldn't cause a
problem. Check the Paper tab of Page Setup (or 2007 equivalent) and make
sure that's the size selected.

printing labels tgib Mailmerge 2 September 15th 06 08:42 PM
Printing Labels DA Mailmerge 5 September 7th 06 07:25 AM
Printing Labels Steve Jones New Users 1 September 6th 06 11:48 AM
I'm unable to change fonts when printing labels, and only labels blank flange Microsoft Word Help 3 March 31st 06 09:38 PM
when printing labels preview looks good but labels move slightly . ksmith Mailmerge 1 December 23rd 04 09:55 PM