Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dminson dminson is offline

Default Building Blocks Organizer

Our organization would like to use the BBO to "search" through the autotexts
we've created (that load with our tempalte).

1) I'd like it if we could remove the default entires en masse. currently
you have to delete them individually and on each user's machine. I tried
deleting the BBO template, but it recreates itself everytime.

2) when sorting by Gallery or category the Name column is not then sorted
alphabetically. If this could be done we could use it without deleting the
defualt entires.

Anyone know how to help me do what I want to do or have any alternate
suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You can click the column header of the building blocks organizer and it
sorts according to the column clicked - much like Windows Explorer.

dminson wrote:
Our organization would like to use the BBO to "search" through the
autotexts we've created (that load with our tempalte).

1) I'd like it if we could remove the default entires en masse.
currently you have to delete them individually and on each user's
machine. I tried deleting the BBO template, but it recreates itself
everytime.

2) when sorting by Gallery or category the Name column is not then
sorted alphabetically. If this could be done we could use it without
deleting the defualt entires.

Anyone know how to help me do what I want to do or have any alternate
suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

What with your magnifying GLASS (sorry for those who have -.1 point vision?
(exaggeration) but nevertheless - I'll stick to my AutotextMgr program from
CDEV - for the HUGE INVESTMENT of US$20 puts Building Blocks preview to
SHAME.

Just my thoughts.

Soirr