Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dilemma

Default Can I change the return address for emails sent from mail merge?

I am trying to send out a bulk email but don't want people to reply to the
email address it is sent from. How can I change the settings to include the
correct email address?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You need to have an account in the name of the desired email address and to
be logged in with that account name.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.