Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
POB

Default Will not print address on envelope

I have a user that uses a HP Color Laserjet 1500 and when she tries to print
envelopes, the address and the return address does not print. She can pick
any size envelope and it will not print. What option can I try to fix this
problem.
--
POB
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Does the envelope go through the printer? or does nothing happen when she
prints. Check the formatting of the font in the Envelope Address style to
make sure that it is not set to white.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"POB" wrote in message
I have a user that uses a HP Color Laserjet 1500 and when she tries to
print
envelopes, the address and the return address does not print. She can pick
any size envelope and it will not print. What option can I try to fix this
problem.
--
POB

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Maybe it is a problem with the position in which the envelopes are fed to
the printer. If a full sized sheet of paper is fed, does anything print on
it?

If not, then it is almost certainly, something to do with the formatting of
the font in the styles that are used for the envelope address and return
address.