Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
faxylady faxylady is offline

Default Inserting graphics

I am having a lot of problems inserting a graphic into my document. How do
Insert the graphic and continue typing on the other side of the graphic?
What I generally have to do is a return and click the center button and put
the graphic in the center of the page. If you could guide me to some
Knowledge Base documents regarding graphics, that would be helpful. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

I don't think you need a KB article - just look in Word Help for Text
Wrapping: )
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones