Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Gareth Smith MCP MCDST Gareth Smith MCP MCDST is offline

Default Multiple pages of labels are not collating when printed

Has anyone had this issue before with Word 2003? I have a page which has the
label paper set up as it's document layout. I have then added the fields to
the page. When the records are higher than the number of fields on the page,
it creates another page.

When I click "Merge to Print" and select "All Records", I then select
"Collate" on the printer options screen. However, this does not make a
difference. It continues to print each page together, rather than in groups
of pages.

Is this a limitation of Word or have I done something wrong during setup of
the document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Execute the merge to a new document and then print that document with the
setting that you want.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.